EEG European League 2021 Schedule
The league is set to kick off on the 18th of January 2021, and will be streamed on the official European Esports Gaming Twitch Channel.
For EEG’s 1st season for 2021, they will be distributing a substantial amount of €2,500 amongst the top 8 teams, and the MVP. This is how the prize pool will be distributed:
- 1st – €1,150 & 50 coins refund
- 2nd – €500 & 50 coins refund
- 3rd – €200 & 50 coins refund
- 4th – €100 & 50 coins refund
- 5th-6th – €50 & 50 coins refund
- 7th-8th – 50 coins refund
- MVP – €50 & an achievement on his profile on eeg.gg.
- Tournament set as Cross-Platform to allow PC / Xbox / Playstation players to compete against each other.
- Mouse and Keyboard are banned indefinitely. Only controllers are allowed.
- PC players are required to stream the event to reduce the possibility of cheating. If you are unable to stream, and receive a report from one of the opposing teams with sufficient proof of cheats, the team will be disqualified from the tournament.
Maps & Modes List
- Search & Destroy
Head over to EEG’s official rule set for more details.
How can one register to the EEG European League 2021?
To register your team, kindly head over to https://eeg.gg/league/42 and click “Join” to buy a team pass, costing €50 (€12.50 per player).
This league is definitely going to be a great way to start the year if you’re a competitive COD player from Europe. In EEG’s most recent event, the European Cup 2020 Championship, we saw Team eMpted come out on top. Will we be seeing them dominate once more, or will a new champion emerge?